Business Development Manager; CIS, PWM & Other Schemes
We are seeking a Business Development professional with a strong skillset in sales for collective investment schemes, private wealth and other welfare funds. The candidate should possess key knowledge in the Asset management industry in order to grow our clientele base.
- Proactively promoting NIMED’s products and services to potential clients to grow the AUM
- Developing a pipeline of institutional and individual clients through identifying potential investors, and cultivating strategic relationships
- Prospecting for potential clients and converting them into increased business opportunities
- Presenting products and services to clients to improve existing relationships
- Attending virtual, and in-person (covid permitting) meetings with key prospective and existing investors, and updating them on performance and opportunities
- Researching and developing new products
Education, Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Economics, Business Administration, or equivalent practical experience
- 3 years’ experience in business development a similar role in the financial services industry
- An individual with a proven and demonstrable track record within a pro-active sales or business development role.
- In depth understanding of securities and investments
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
Apply now by sending your application with the position as subject to email@example.com not later than September 15, 2021.