Business Development Manager; Pensions & Corporate Finance
We are seeking a Business Development professional with a strong skillset in managing Pensions and Corporate Finance. The candidate should possess key knowledge in the Asset management industry to grow our transactions and clientele base.
The Business Development Manager role is a proven sales professional whose energy, focus and determination are matched by well-developed solution providing skills and experience. The position is responsible for the development and execution of Corporate finance deals and Pension fund management opportunities for NIMED.
- Proactively identifying opportunities to promote NIMED’s products and capabilities to clients based on their specific needs.
- Developing business solutions, creating effective pension clients and corporate finance transactions to generate more revenue.
- Developing a pipeline through identifying potential investors, marketing of NIMED’s investment products and cultivating strategic relationships.
- Identifying and closing corporate finance deals and working alongside business Partners to define the debt and equity fundraising strategy for potential clients.
- Prospecting for potential clients and converting them into increased business opportunities
- Presenting new products and services to clients to improve existing relationships.
- Attend virtual, and in-person (covid permitting) meetings with key prospective and existing investors, and updating them on performance and opportunities.
- Researching and prospecting for potential clients.
Education, Skills and Experience
- Master’s Degree in Finance, Economics, Business Administration, or equivalent practical experience
- 5 years’ experience in business development, corporate finance, pension funds management or a similar role in the financial services industry
- An individual with a proven and demonstrable track record within a pro-active sales and business development role
- Ability to generate leads and strategically develop new business, alongside maintaining existing business
- Extensive relationship with Pension Fund Trustees
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Proven ability to negotiate
Apply now by sending your application with the position as subject to email@example.com not later than September 15, 2021.